Live & interactive video conversation
We design and produce secured and moderated « one-to-many » live video conversations. A webcast is a unique opportunity for a speaker to host a one hour online video chat to address questions from an audience.
A webcast event takes place in 3 stages :
– BEFORE THE WEBCAST : Announcement of the rendez-vous
Users can ask questions in advance and vote for the questions they wish to see answered.
– DURING THE WEBCAST : Live video Q&A session
Viewers ask questions live. Once selected at moderation, the host asks the question to the speaker who answers during the live video. Users can ask questions in real-time. All questions are moderated. The host relays questions from users to the guest so he can provide his answer during the live video. Media can be displayed on the webcast page to show the guest’s questions.
– AFTER THE WEBCAST : Video on Demand of the conversation
The edited video remains available for VOD
Services provided for each webcast:
CUSTOMIZATION OF THE EVENT
• Custom templates & skins, graphic design in line with your corporate style
• Hosting, development & integration of our user-friendly webcast platform
• Editorial guidance to organize your live video conversation
MODERATION OF ALL INPUTS
• Full moderation of questions asked by the audience in order to filter and sort the most relevant ones. An expert from our team runs the moderation tool in collaboration with you.
FACILITATION OF THE WEBCAST
• Live video streaming & recording : multi-cameras, control room, producer & webcast expert
• Set design and scenography of the TV set
• Media management (slideshow, video, polls…)
DEDICATED GUIDANCE AND SPECIFIC REPORT
• On-site support & personal project management
• The complete and edited video of the video conversation
• Detailed statistical assessment of your event with KPI
Tailor your event with a set of varied features !
• Votes on questions asked in advance and during the live session
• Live and post-event survey & polls
• Integration of the video conversation on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Short video to promote the event
• Highlights of the event in a video format
• Data, pull quotes, live quotes, etc.
• Multilingual versions : real-time translation
• Responsive Web Design
• Open integration on the customer platform of our dialogue tool
SECURITY AND ACCESSIBILITY
• Technical architecture CDN sized to accommodate large audiences
• Compliance and adaptation to the company network (if needed)
• Authentication: IP-based restrictions to access the dialogue and the live interaction protocol
• Dry run : rehearsal to prepare for the live event
• Dashboard : analytics to monitor your event during the live session
• Semantic study
• Guest advising on this unique online interactive format